ATA academy squads are for current and potential HKTA junior league players, looking to accelerate their matchplay development and mould their game.
- Technical drills – ensuring all fundamentals are satisfactory for matchplay
- Live ball drills – focused on matchplay tactics i.e. shot selection and point construction
- Individual video analysis – focusing on ground stroke mechanics and footwork patterns
- Style – students will further develop their individual playing style and preference
- Sports psychology – focusing on matchplay and pressure situations
ATA ACADEMY C
Ages: 12 years & under
Player profile: This programme is for the younger player who is physically building strength, consistency and creating a strong basis for competitive tennis.
ATA ACADEMY B
Ages: 14 years & under
Player profile: This programme is for the physically stronger player who is working towards building and improving their competitive tennis.
ATA ACADEMY A
Ages – 18 years & under
Player profile: This programme is for players 13 years and above, playing tennis 3+ times per week. These players are goal oriented, pursuing a high performance pathway in their tennis.
Competition opportunities: A, B, C Junior Leagues, Inter programme competitions, Prince Challenge, HKTA tennis events, overseas Trips, ATA performance camps.