WET WEATHER MAKEUP LESSONS[ux_image id=”4185″]
Please note that potential makeup lesson dates
will be advised early in Term 2 2021
Dear Parents, just a brief reminder on ATA make up policy
* Make ups are only given to students that are sick / injured with a doctors / Physio’s note.
* If the class has been cancelled by the coach for wet weather / unplayable conditions with no indoor back up.
* Are away on holiday at different times to the esf schedule due to attending a different school to ESF.
* Or missed classes due to Covid-19 pandemic.
Make ups are not given for any other reason of non attendance. Thank you for your understanding.
Make up classes can be made up either :
* in other equivalent level groups during the week if there is space and at coaches discretion,
* on the set make up days throughout the term,
* In the Make up times or a selected Camp time made by Head Coach or Director of Tennis only in certain cases camps will not be offered it is your responsibility to clear make ups over term.
* Reminder missed lessons can be made up in holiday camps. eg. if you are owed a 2hr makeup lesson due to Covid-19 you can attend selected Easter camp time slots if offered in camps.
Make up sessions can be connected to family credits please speak to operations team about family credit platform.
Yours in Tennis
ATA Operations Team