To inspire, enthuse and develop tennis players in a positive, structured PROGRESSIONAL learning environment, giving all players the opportunity to maximize their potential, and helping grow the individual as a player and a person.
ATA BELIEVE TENNIS IS A LIFE LONG SKILL.
Australasia Tennis Aces are presently one of the most prominent and fastest growing Tennis Companies in Hong Kong and Asia. Our reputation and commitment to excellence within all levels of adult, junior, elite and social tennis make the company a desirable choice for exclusive Sports Clubs and Tennis venues.
We are a strong team of goal oriented individuals who believe in growing a tennis community through professionalism, high quality product and personalised customer service for the ultimate tennis experience. We believe tennis is a ‘sport for life’ that fosters strong skills and connections both on and off the tennis court. We are committed to making a difference in peoples lives through positive tennis experiences at all of our ATA venues.
Australasia Tennis Aces is a Hong Kong based company specializing in tennis training and coaching services. We operate multifaceted tennis programs and tennis infrastructures which incorporates the full tennis package:
- We have a management team of 10 years + experience who are all actively involved in the running of all of our company venues.
- ATA Director is former top 50 in the world Singles and Doubles Player, and International Fed Cup representative for both Australia and Hong Kong.
- Highly experienced in all typres of cliental.
- Both she and ATA are recognised by International Governing Tennis bodies, with whom we have working relationships.
- Vast experience in the Asian / especially Hong Kong Tennis Market and clientele needs for 20+ years.
- Respected and experienced performers in programs, Events and International and local Club scene.
- A strong multifaceted tennis team, highly motivated to perform.
- Creativity for clients needs.
- Personal touch yet professional.
- We can cater to a broad audience not just a specialised audience.
- Incredibly smooth to work with.
- Highly energised.
- Positive client feedback.
ATA have fostered strong ties with the international Governing Tennis Bodies –
MENS- ATP & WOMENS – WTA
We run annual events including international players, exhibitions, workshops and Clinics for our corporate clients.
ATA’S PAST CLINICS
Michael Chang – ATP Former world no.1
Agneiska Radwanska – WTA former world no. 2
Daria Gavralova – WTA former world no. 20
Louise Pleming – WTA former Player and Australian Womens tennis coach
Samantha Stosur – Former number 1 in the world doubles and 4 Singles. (Postponed due to protests)
Kristin Godridge – ATA Director – Top 50 in the world Singles and Doubles
ATA CHARITY WORK
- Box of Hope.
- Sarah Roe.
- Special Needs. Nesbitt Centre
- City Kids.
Our ATA coaches are renowned for conducting classes with high-energy intensity combined with quality and innovative tennis training techniques that have proven time and time again to improve our student’s overall ability and understanding of the game.
The heart and soul of ATA is Tennis Director and ex-WTA touring professional, Kristin Godridge who brings with her a wealth of professional experience.This is apparent in all aspects of ATA’s Tennis Training Programs, which have been all personally designed and tested by her and the ATA team.
We are constantly developing our training and coaching techniques, with innovative ideas and an enthusiastic approach. ATA coaching programs are designed to maximize student interaction and participation with classes suited for students with a wide range of tennis abilities and needs.
We provide a comprehensive tennis program: Please also go our website for more information
- Junior & Elite Tennis Programs (3.5 – 18yrs)
- Mens Programs (Catering to both Social and League Team members)
- Ladies Programs (Catering to both Social and League Team members)
- Junior Tennis Camps (3.5 – 18 yrs)
Catering to: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Performance players
All ATA coaches have been selected for a reason, they are all seasoned Pros in their own right, with International competition and Club experience.
All of our senior staff coaches have played professionally and have internationally recognized coaching qualifications (some have the highest qualifications possible from their respective National Associations).
Selecting appropriate tennis coaches, is an integral part of our company success, we screen coaches carefully because we know that our company is only as strong as our people. Enthusiasm, professionalism and dedication are traits that are consistent throughout our team and all our tennis training programs.
Stay in touch! follow US ON social media